Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Fun with family

The kids and I went down home for weekend on February 22nd. We went down cause we hadn't been down there since the end of last year. (that was weird to type) My aunt ended up keeping Darren for me so I could do some serious cleaning cause we had an open house this past sunday. Wow was it great getting all the cleaning done without Darren being around but the house was really quite without him. While he was gone Brian ended up with a bad case of the flu so he was home all week. Now Cassie has the flu, hopefully it will pass me and Darren (fingers crossed).

The kids pile up on Aunt Chelsea.

Poppy and Aunt Chelsea playing with kids.

2 comments:

Gene and Annie said...

I bet it was nice to clean uninterupted!! Are you trying to sell your house? Maybe you have mentioned it but I can't remember?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.