Sunday, January 21, 2007

Great Wolf Lodge Trip




Well this past weekend we went to the Great Wolf Lodge in Sandusky, Ohio. It was a christmas gift from my mother in law and sister in law. Every year we get together as a family and do something on a weekend titled "Family Torture Day". So this year we decided to stay at the lodge and spend time together as a family and enjoy the waterpark. The hotel was very nice and the waterpark was fun. The waterpark was very well suited for kids, they even had a family hot tub.

2 comments:

Gene and Annie said...

That's so funny because I just saw a commercial for the same hotel (but it's by Kings Island)and I told my sister how cool it looked! I was thinking of checking it out more and maybe going there this summer! The one concern I had was that I didn't know if the water park would be age suited for our kids but if you guys had fun then I am sure it is!! Family torture day is a great idea!!

dasiefert said...

Looks like alot of fun!!!
Can't wait till we can take the kids there someday together. Water slides and swimming what more fun can you have then that in the middle of winter.