Tuesday, January 16, 2007

January 13th--OSTPA banquet




My whole family minus the kids went to the Ohio State Tractor Pullers Association banquet on January 13th. We had a great meal and had fun being together. My dad got 8th place in the Modified points division. The surprise of the night was when my dad got the modified puller of the year, we were all shocked. He even gave a nice speech accepting his award. He received a check, a nice plaque with the tractor's picture on it and a nice coat embroided with his name on it. What a great evening and I am glad my sisters and me were there to witness the nice surprise for my dad.

2 comments:

dasiefert said...

What a great weekend!! Could not have asked for a better weekend especially with dad getting puller of the year. As one guy summed it up dad is old faithful never giving up with the tractor pulling. It is in his blood as well as ours to. Can't wait for the summer!! Tractor pulling starts.

Kendra - RMIx2 said...

Wow...this is great news.Danell, could you please tell Uncle Bobby we said Congratulations! This is wonderful and he must be very proud of himself.

So sorry to see your basement problems. I told Mike yesterday that I always wanted waterfront property but did not think I would get it this way. We got a ton of rain down here too. So glad it is finally done.

Kendra Ü