Sunday, August 05, 2007

Nice lazy weekend home

What a nice relaxing weekend home. I worked the last 3 saturdays so I finally had one off and boy was it nice being able to sleep in for 2 days. I am back to work full-time now. I found a great babysitter who is teaching the kids so much that Brian and I decided since the kids have adjusted well that I am staying full-time. Enjoy the following pictures of the kids having fun this weekend.




Just lying on the floor and having fun.

Cassie getting ready for her dismount.

Darren ready for his dismount.

Both kids jumping.

Darren has finally pinned Cassie, who's next?

3 comments:

Gene and Annie said...

I love the picture of Cassie Mid-air!! What a great shot! It's nice to have a lazy weekend and sleep in!! Sometimes we don't do it enough!!

dasiefert said...

What good pics. I can tell they are having so much fun. Can't wait to see everyone it's been awhile.

Liza said...

Your kids are growing so much! I can't believe it. You'll have to take a guess at our online baby game. I just posted it on my blog.
Liza