Monday, September 17, 2007

Just some crazy pictures from this past weekend


Cassie being goofy (I think she was dancing and singing Reba and Kelly's song Because of you)

Is this the next puller in the family?

The kids surprising everyone @ the last pull of the year for our Dad. It started out like any other Sunday till about 1:30pm I relized dad had his last tractor pull and I had only made 2 pulls this year. So me and the kids packed up cause Brian had to work and went surprised my mom and dad there. My youngest sister ended up coming too so we surprised her too. Had a great evening but really cold.

2 comments:

dasiefert said...

Great suprise for mom and dad!! I think they really were! Glad you came down. Just remember when we are old we won't be doing that. LOL!

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun I'm really glad both of you came!!!