Monday, June 30, 2008

Visitors!!

Well this past weekend was a very busy one with lots of visitors. Friday I took off to start my garage sale, then that evening Mandi,David,Devin,Aleyse and Loren came to spend the night and visit. Then later in the evening my youngest sister,Chelsea and her fiance,Dan came too. Wow it sure was a house full but a good time was had by all. Satuday we just hang out and did my garage sale some more. Saturday afternoon the Sieferts and Loren left, then Chels,Dan,me and the kids went to the botanical gardens for the Art Festival. It was a steamy night but nice.




Cassie making Aunt Chelsea beautiful.


My attempt to get a good picture of the 4 Hiler cousins, didn't work very well, thanks Darren.


Can you tell Cassie loves her cousin?

1 comments:

dasiefert said...

Love the pic of Chels and Cassie!!
We had so much fun. It's always nice to come and visit you up in your house. Instead of down home. Can't wait to come up for Cassie's b-day!